About Indian School Sur
Indian School Sur focuses on quality education for all and service to our neighbours in need.
The Indian School Sur was founded in 1989 to serve the educational needs of the expatriate Indian Community. Over the past 32 years the school has grown and spread its’s wings in opening the sky of education to children belonging to more than twenty different nationalities.
AIMS & IDEALS
“ The school aims at not only imparting academic education to children but endeavors to develop the overall personality of each pupil. The school strives to make its students affectionate, kind, friendly, self-reliant and tolerant so that they become upright citizens, ready to face the challenges of life.”
Strive to be a nationally recognized premier school of excellence where every parent wants their child to be, and every child loves being.
- Design and deliver a reflective and responsive education to cater all-round development of a child.
- Facilitate every child to enhance their innate mental and physcial abilities to lead and thrive in an ever- changing world.
- Impart value-based learning nurtured with state-of-the-art infratructure and technology.
- Develop and maintain a continuous improvement system for school management support services and performance review.
- Render a caring and inspiring environment where every child and staff member is supported intellectually and emotionally.